|Question:||Why should I buy Post.Office?|
- Most people agree that WebSTAR mail is a huge disaster.
- Post.Office is not part of another server application, so putting the mail on a separate machine is easy to do.
- Post.Office includes both a mail server and list server, so users can move totally away from Mac OS 9 and LetterRip.
- Post.Office is robust, with a lot of control and power, and at the same time very easy-to-use.
- Post.Office is very affordable and additional mail accounts and lists are easy to add and reasonably priced.
- Post.Office is capable of high volume email traffic.
- Post.Office has locked down tight open relay protection.
- Post.Office has POP-before-SMTP for travelling users.
- Post.Office has the best SPAM filtering of any Mac OS X mail server. Customers have reduced SPAM by over 80% using Post.Office and creative filtering.
And, the best reason of all,
- Tenon Technical Support is phenomenal.
|last updated 11.01.2003|