To: itools@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: iTools backup solution
From: Christian Platt <christian.platt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:10:39 +0200
We will tomorrow post a pre alpha version of mirrorX, which is a cocoa application able to mirror folders and files
local -> local (also mounted volumes)
local->ftp
ftp->local

all jobs can be scheduled and you are able to tell how often that will happen. You also have a preview function, you can set target files to be overwritten, deleted and so on....

If you are interested to test this application, let me know. It will be very fine with the new xervers :-)

Christian Platt