Web Interface : Users
Administrators can allow Email users to login to the Post.Office web administration interface with their email address and password. This allows users to:
- Change their password
- Set their mail delivery method
- Set a vacation message
- Edit finger information
- Edit their directory information
- View their Email address information
- View mail account access restrictions
- View an Email address directory
- Configure mailing lists for which they are the designated Listmaster.
- Subscribe to mailing lists
- Get online help
Allowing users to update their own settings takes the burden off Email administrators. Each of these fuctions can be disabled by the Postmaster should they wish.