- Establish SMTP Channel Aliases
- Identify E-mail addresses for which immediate external rerouting is desired.
- Set Mail Routing Options
- Establish authority for specific mail domains and control mail routing.
- Restrict Mail Relaying
- Limit who is able to use your mail server to relay their mail.
- Set Mail Blocking Options
- Prevent connections from specific hosts or refuse mail from undesirables.
- Pop Before SMTP
- Configure Pop Before SMTP. To enable legitimate users to use the mail server from remote locations.
- Configure an SMTP Filter
- Configure limits on delivery of messages by source, destination, subject or message body content.
- Establish System Performance Parameters
- Set options for fine tuning of system performance.
- Define End User's Account Editing Options
- Determine those account attributes that a local user can view and/or modify.
- Set Logging Options
- Define logging activities.
- Establish Error Response Parameters
- Set preferences for treatment of specific error conditions via Web & E-mail.
- Establish System Security
- Control access to the system.
- Set Special Delivery Configuration for UNIX
- Define the interface to UNIX mail and identify a secure user and group for Program Delivery.
- Edit System Level Messages
- Set defaults for automatic replies and host finger information.
- View Licensing/Configuration Information
- View licensing information and the installation options selected.